Digital Card Deck Publishing Platforms
Digital card deck publishing is a growing trend in the world of content creation and online business. It involves creating and publishing digital card decks, which are sets of cards that contain information or images on a specific topic or theme.
To turn your card deck into a digital card deck you need a platform, like Deckible to make that process simple and scalable. Without a platform you need to create your own app and this is not a cheap or simple process.
Card decks have risen in popularity and digital card decks are mirroring that trend, especially since COVID and the rising cost and delay of shipping globally. Digital Card decks offer instant download and free delivery. Card decks are highly visual information "snacks", which draws people to using them daily.
Platforms like Deckible also allow you to integrate journaling and meditation into your daily self-care rituals. Experience matters.
Some people are not aware of the rise of decks, but for those that use decks, owning 20-50 decks is very common. Those that collect decks often aspire to create their own deck.
Publishing your digital card deck first makes sense. Test, iterate, then when you are sure, you can move to print. It's becoming more common for people to only offer a digital deck experience. Digital Card Deck Publishing Platforms make that simple.
Card decks can be used for a variety of purposes, such as education, self-improvement, marketing, and entertainment. They are often sold online as digital products and can be accessed and used on various digital platforms, including mobile devices and computers.
The popularity of digital card decks has been fuelled by their ease of creation, low cost, and potential for generating passive income. They also offer a unique and engaging way for creators to share information and connect with their audiences.
As a result, more and more entrepreneurs, educators, and content creators are turning to digital card deck publishing as a way to monetize their expertise and engage with their followers. This trend is expected to continue to grow as the demand for digital products and online learning continues to increase.
With the support of communities like Deckible and others, creators can receive valuable feedback and guidance to improve their craft and build their audience. By leveraging digital publishing tools and resources, they can also reach a wider audience beyond traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
We know its valuable to leverage tools like Kickstarter, IndieGogo and Etsy because of their community. Digital Card Deck Publishing Platforms offer a similar value, but with a key difference. The offer an opportunity to bring the medium to life. The digital cards are interactive and tactile making your offering more accessible. Platforms works like that.
Overall, digital card deck publishing platforms offer a lot of potential for creators to grow their business and connect with a passionate community of buyers. It's an exciting time for the industry, and I'm sure that with the right strategy and support, creators can achieve great success.
Many factors are driving the Digital Card Deck Publishing Platform trend.
One of those factors is coaches offering courses on how to create a digital deck. This feels like the next wave followingin the wake of Kindle Desktop Publishing (KDP).
Digital Card Deck Publishing Platform growth
- Accessibility: With the rise of digital platforms and mobile devices, it has become easier than ever to access and distribute digital card decks. This has made it easier for publishers to reach a larger audience, and for consumers to discover and purchase digital card decks.
- Cost-effectiveness: Digital card deck publishing is often more cost-effective than traditional publishing, as there are fewer physical production and distribution costs involved. This can result in lower prices for consumers and higher profit margins for publishers.
- Customization: Digital card decks can be easily customized and updated, which allows publishers to offer a wider variety of products and to respond quickly to consumer demand.
- Interactivity: Digital card decks can be interactive, with features such as animations, videos, and sound effects, which can enhance the user experience and make learning more engaging.
- Niche markets: Digital card decks can be tailored to specific niches, such as language learning, self-improvement, and spirituality. This allows publishers to target specific audiences and create products that meet their unique needs and interests.
- Platforms: Platforms like KickStarter, Indiegogo, Etsy, Instagram and TikTok have all made is so much easier for individuals to create and promote their digital decks
Overall, the growth of digital card deck publishing is driven by technological advances, cost-effectiveness, and the ability to customize and target specific niches.
Digital Card Deck Communities
In addition to the above six reasons another big driver is community. The following 5 people have built their own unique communities of creators around their passion for card-decks.
Who are the Digital Card Deck Publishing Platform experts?
Digital card deck publishing platforms growth can be attributed in part to experts.
There are many experts in the field of digital card deck publishing, ranging from entrepreneurs to educators to content creators. Some well-known experts in this field include:
- Jennifer Barnfield : Digital Card deck publishing allows you to get ahead of the service industry by incorporating e-commerce and publishing, where a new audience awaits your expertise. Jen has a community of card deck creators and is huge supporter of Deckible.
- Rosie Batista : Create your own Card Deck to enhance your business! - Perfect for coaches, trainers, teachers, authors, healers to share your message, help your clients and build a lucrative income stream. Rosie is super creative and understand the end-to-end process and all the people you need to make your deck successful. Rosie has a passionate community of card deck creators and is big Deckible supporter
- Marcy Nelson-Garrison : Create a best-selling card deck that WOWs your clients and ROCKS your bottom line, without getting all tangled up in the how-tos! Open up opportunities and give you that game-changing credibility you get from writing a book – without spending years writing a book. Plus, it’s a whole lot easier to go digital. Marcy is a big Deckible fan.
- Ayesha Hilton : The Card Deck Creators Toolkit is a great resource for coaches, authors, healers, psychics, wellness practitioners, therapists, artists, and creators who want to create their own inspirational, affirmation, or oracle deck. This toolkit includes practical instructional videos and Canva templates that you can easily customize for any type of deck you want to create. Creating your own card deck can be a fulfilling and creative project, but it can also be daunting if you don't have the right tools and guidance. Luckily, there are resources available that can make the process quick, easy, and affordable. Ayesha has been an early fan of Deckible and offers a course on how to get moving on Deckible
- Anna Frolik : Do you love, love, LOVE working with oracle cards? And you’ve been dreaming about publishing your own deck? Are you a spiritual teacher, healer, inspirational writer or intuitive guide and would love to share your message in a new, fun and creative way. Anna has been a big supporter of Deckible since we first spoke.
These experts and many others have created successful businesses around digital card deck publishing, and they continue to inspire and teach others how to do the same.
Digital Card Deck Publishing Categories
There are many talented individuals and companies who specialize in creating and publishing digital card decks, and their expertise can vary depending on the purpose of the deck.
Here are a few examples:
- Game designers: These experts specialize in creating card games and may have experience designing game mechanics and balancing game play.
- Tarot and oracle card creators: These experts create decks specifically for divination and may have experience in symbolism and the mystical arts.
- Graphic designers: Many card decks require intricate designs, illustrations, and typography, and graphic designers specialize in these areas.
- Marketing and branding professionals: Some decks are created as marketing tools or for corporate branding purposes, and these experts have experience in crafting brand messaging and visual identities.
- Educators: Educational card decks are used to teach concepts and skills, and educators who specialize in curriculum design may be involved in their creation.
Overall, a successful digital card deck creator will likely have a combination of artistic, technical, and creative skills, depending on the purpose of the deck.